Folding Machine HK CNC
The complete work cycle parameters: folding angles, lifting height of the upper press beam and the backstop movements can be programmed to the memory.
- Rounded corner profile and open hem pressing.
- Manual and automatic mode.
|Sheet Length||3 000 – 12 000 mm|
|Sheet Thickness (EN10130)||0,4 – 4,0 mm|
|Folding Angle||0 – 135°|
|Upper Beam Stroke||0 – 140 mm|
|Working Height||1 000 mm|
|Backstop’s Stroke||5 – 1 250 mm|
|Backstop’s Speed||1 m / 3 s|
|Folding Speed (limited)||40° / s|
|Hydraulic Pressure||180 bar|
Software is installed on an industrial PC with Windows Embedded operating system. PC is connected to a Beckhoff TwinCAT PLC controlling the HK bending machine.
- Panel information:
- 19” TFT touchscreen
- Windows Embedded Standard operating system
- Ethernet network connection (10/100 Mbit, RJ45)
- Protection class IP65
- Protected against power failures
- USB connector for memory stick
- Remote maintenance and updates (optional)
- In addition to Standard profile library it is possible to create user libraries
- Profiles are created visually in edit mode by touch to touch, by adding lengths and angles
- Bending order and direction can be visually edited on the screen
- Profiles can be added to and removed from the libraries
- Profiles can be moved or copied from one library to another
- Profile to be run can be selected from the library by touching the icon on the screen
- Profile libraries can be imported/exported from/to another machine
- Before run it is possible to set the quantity counter
- Bending of the profile can be simulated and checked on the display before the run
- Shape of profile can be changed by touching the profile table on the screen (angle, length, lift height etc.)
- Running parameters for new materials can be created. For each material it is possible to create an angle correction table to eliminate the spring back effects of the material.
- List programming mode. Profile information can be entered row by row using back gauge distances and angles (no simulation and profile display)
- In Manual mode it is possible to set one back gauge distance and bend angle. Upper tool and bending beams can be controlled using joysticks below the PC panel.
- Service-, lubrication interval- and operation hour counters
- Service mode
- Emergency stop switches
- Emergency stop cable along the machine
- Duty disable switch
- Protection from upper beam pressing, laser sensor
- Protection from edging unit/roll forming unit, ligth barriers
- Area protection fences
Automatic cutter with hydraulic or electric drive. Roll support for cutted strips:
Roll forming unit:
Independent drives of back gauges for tapered folding: