The uncoiler HSP is designed for unloading the sheet with the maximum thickness up to 3,0 mm (EN10130) from the coil.
- The machine has rigid steel made base frame.
- The power transmission has been carried out with the roll chain from electric motor to the axle of the coil.
- Blade movement of coil is carried out with hydraulic unit which in the machine.
- Electro-hydraulic uncoiler follows the line feed speed automatically.
- The uncoiler operates also in manual drive.
- The machine has electric cabinet with distance control.
|Coils widths||1 300 / 1 500 mm|
|Sheet thickness (EN10130)||0,4 – 3,0 mm|
|Coils weights||5 000 – 15 000 kg|
|Coils inner diameter range||508 – 610 mm|
|Uncoiling speed (standard)||0 – 40 m/min|
- Emergency stop switches
- Coil presser
Pre-straightening unit (EN10130 thickness from 1,6 to 3,0 mm)
Coil car LTV.
The changing of the sheet coils is done with help of the coil car. The coil car moves with hydraulic motor. The lifting and lowering is carried out with two hydraulic cylinders.
Coil cars automatic station